Can’t Find what your looking for?
Click here to return to our index page, it puts all the links you are looking for, right at your fingertips.
1. We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testament as verbally inspired by God, and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life (2 Pet. 1:21; 1 Thes. 2:13; 2 Tim. 3:16-
2. We believe in one God (Deut. 6:4; 1 Tim. 2:5), eternally existing (Deut. 33:27) in three persons (Heb. 9:14): Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19).
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit (Mat. 1:18) and born of the virgin, Mary (Luke 1:34,35), and is true God and true Man (1 Tim. 3:16; 2:5,6).
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God (Gen. 1:27); and that man sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also Spiritual death, which is separation from God (Rom. 3:23; 5:12); and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature (Ps. 51:5), and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility become sinners in thought, word, and deed (Gen. 6:5; 8:21).
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice (I Pet. 2:24); and that all that believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood (Heb. 7:25; 9:12-
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord (Luke 24:6,39), in His ascension into Heaven (Acts 1:9; Eph. 1:20-
7. We believe in "that blessed hope" (Tit. 2:13), the personal pre-
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:4-
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust (John 5:29; Philip. 3:21; 1 Cor. 15:51-
10. We believe that marriage as ordained by God is "The union between one man and one woman to the exclusion of others" (Gen 2:24). This is also confirmed in the words of our Lord Jesus Christ in Matt. 19:4-
11. We believe that "true Christians" are called on by God to lead a life of discretion and modesty in their appearance (Col. 3:12-
|Facilities - Main Building|
|Facilities - Lakeside Building|
|Facilities - Chapel Building|
|Facilities - Cover-All Building|
|News - Updates - Downloads|
|Statement Of Faith|